Title: Executive Director
Reporting to : Secretary-General of TI-M
- Overall responsibility for providing strategic and operational leadership to ensure effective achievement of Transparency International Malaysia (TI-M)’s project mission through overseeing research, policy and programme development, advocacy, fundraising, communications, capacity and coalition building and developing strong relationships with TI Secretariat, other TI chapters, foreign missions, governments departments, partner agencies, donors, funders and other national and international organizations, as well as managing budget and ensuring all smooth day-to-day operations.
- An outstanding and highly motivated leader with proven managerial coordination and excellent communication skills.
- Have extensive knowledge and practical experience with social relationship abilities on various stakeholder engagement and able to work under pressure and meeting short deadlines.
- Self-starter, independent and team-player.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Have excellent spoken and written communications skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Business/Economic/Social Science or relevant tertiary education qualifications.
- Good networking with multi-stakeholder contacts.
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to produce international standard report and proposals.
How to Apply
Interested candidate is welcome to submit your application with resume/curriculum vitae to email@example.com
Internship for Media/Art Students – September/October 2017
- Coordinate administrative and project requirements
- Research and assist in the preparation and development of documents, training materials and manuals related to TI-M’s projects
- Prepare reports on project activities and upcoming project plans
- Monitor progress of project deliverables and plan accordingly
- Promote, coordinate and implement project requirements
- Liaise with external parties on matters arising and matters related to the project
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with stakeholders and other related parties
- Prepare and assist in preparing new project proposals and plans
- Plan, assist and implement fundraising activities
- Travel both locally and internationally as per project requirement, developments and assignments
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director and Manager
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and with a high level of commitment to ensure output is achieved on time and to a high standard
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, International Relations, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Outlook, Word, MS Excel.
- Preferred skill(s): anti-corruption initiatives, transparency and good governance.
- Required language(s): English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.
Internship applications are accepted throughout the year